Thursday, May 3, 2012

Found face story

I would like it if you didn't bother me but I will tell you the story of my life if you leave me alone afterwards. My name is Grouch and I do not like people. My mother and father named me grouch because of how I looked when I was born. They told me I was the meanest looking crab they had ever seen and since then I have lived up to my name, Grouch. My mother and father are both Marine Biologist, and good ones at that. I have 2 sisters that annoy me, with their giggling all the time.  I am a janitor at the Sea Critters Elementary School. My job is boring and I dislike it very much. I do not like to be bothered, as you can tell. When I was young I was picked on more than anyone that I've ever known. I never understood why I was treated that way? The kids used to call me stupid grouch, bug eyes and other mean crude words that I'd rather not tell. In my past I was treated so mean, but I do remember when i was once nice. I had a friend named Daisy.  She was the nicest critter i had ever met. She helped me through everything that I had problems with. She moved away after about a year and since then I've remand this way. When i am at my house i like to do something no one knows about. I sing the blues and i am really good at it. I've always wanted to perform at lest once in my life time. 

"Well, Mr.Grouch sir, We have an opening at our school for another talent for our talent show. Would you like to sing your pretty music?" asked by a little girl in the crowd.

"Well.. well I'd love to actually. That's one f the nicest things someone's asked me to do?" said Grouch. 


So Grouch signed up and sang like he never sang before. Everyone applauded and Grouch felt his happiest he'd ever been.



No comments:

Post a Comment